Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Todd Fits right in
Topic Started: Jun 25 2013, 09:07 AM (4,013 Views)
promodmerc
Member Avatar

If he continues his driving style he's going to tear up as much stuff as Hugh does. I feel sorry for the camera crew that have to ride with them.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kate
Member Avatar

True That Promod

Keyz56
Member Avatar
IRT Board Administrator
promodmerc
Jun 25 2013, 09:07 AM
If he continues his driving style he's going to tear up as much stuff as Hugh does. I feel sorry for the camera crew that have to ride with them.
I hear ya....they really beat the hell out of their trucks. I'm watching them bounce all over their seats, and I'm waiting for the wheels to come flying off. I don't know how you can drive a truck on a road like that so fast!

Kate
Member Avatar

haha Samee Way You Drive A Rally car on a Rally car race Track... lol I've done that before but that was in a purpose built rally car I built.... lol it was fun... lol But the Car was Built to Take that... I'm assuming that these trucks are not though

Peterbilt359
Member Avatar

If they don't have to pay for the repair bills, why not?!

Keyz56
Member Avatar
IRT Board Administrator
Peterbilt359
Jun 26 2013, 05:06 AM
If they don't have to pay for the repair bills, why not?!
I guess they don't. Why would you destroy YOUR vehicles like that?
The defiantly are going to break leaf springs, axles, etc.

Kate
Member Avatar

Well KEyz there's this wonderful thing called Stupidity.... we all have it when we're younger...... and most of us grow out of it..... others of us never do and the end result is people like Hugh and Todd

Keyz56
Member Avatar
IRT Board Administrator
I just don't get it Kate. Not only are you destroying the truck, you're destroying the load. I remember when I had a fragile load, I always drove nice and easy. The costumer doesn't like broken goods!

Kate
Member Avatar

lol I don't know how else to explain it Keyz.... lol I don't know how i would know anything about how they drive since i drive responsibly....

Keyz56
Member Avatar
IRT Board Administrator
That's good Kate....I'm the same way. Posted Image

I just think to myself when I'm watching the show, and Hugh & Gang are driving and bouncing all over the place..."Why are they driving like that"?! I guess they're trying to get to their destination faster. But you're eventually gonna break down driving on those roads like that. Sometimes when I would have a freaky load, I'd try so hard to drive nice and easy. Then there's a time when I would make a turn too sharp, and think..."HOLY CRAP"! Then I'd open the back door, and the whole load fell over and some stuff got damaged. That sucked! I'd have to work through all of that. I used to haul pallets of bakery goods. They came in all size boxes, and also sacks. Nothing sucked more the a few sacks of flour being broken open, and all over the place.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Todd Dewey · Next Topic »
Add Reply