Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Can Any More Crap Happen To Me?!
Topic Started: Sep 6 2012, 06:22 AM (4,387 Views)
Keyz56
Member Avatar
IRT Board Administrator
Well…I saw my Pain Management Doctor yesterday. And after a long examination, guess what?...We’re gonna add more to the long list of things that are happening to my body. Everything started from that dam car accident back in 2000. I now have, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and either a cracked rib, or a mass growing in-between my ribs. Isn’t that just F’ing great!!! I’m in so much dam pain, that’s why I’m not on the site too much. It hurts to sit at my computer. I can’t believe this crap!

I’m not looking for sympathy…I just thought I’d let you guys know where I’ve been and what’s up with me. We are a family here, so I wanted you to know. Hey there’s one thing you can do for me…Pray that I only have a cracked rib. I defiantly don’t want a mass growing in there. I hate to use the “C” word, but if it is a mass, that will be the next step with my doctor, to see if I have that.

Well…That’s the story over here.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

oldguy
Member Avatar
oldguy
We are with you Brother, No wonder you're in constant pain. A cracked rib....didn't the doctors see that in the beginning? Keep us up-dated and take it easy.

Keyz56
Member Avatar
IRT Board Administrator
Thanks OG...I still didn't call for an appointment for a Cat-Scan yet. I think I better do that soon. I'm just worried about the results.

Peterbilt359
Member Avatar

Got to get it done Mr Keyz! Sooner they fix ya up the sooner you can spend all day on the site again :D

Keyz56
Member Avatar
IRT Board Administrator
Got my Cat-Scan yesterday.....now let's wait...........

promodmerc
Member Avatar

I get a cat scan every morning. Cat scanning me to see if I'm awake so she can be fed. :D

I hope the results are not too bad.

oldguy
Member Avatar
oldguy
We are praying for good results Brother.

Peterbilt359
Member Avatar

We'll be waiting for GOOD news....

Keyz56
Member Avatar
IRT Board Administrator
Thanks guys. Still waiting. Anyone know how long a cat-scan takes to be examined?
The waiting is driving me crazy! I just wanna know what's up...ya know?

Keyz56
Member Avatar
IRT Board Administrator
Well guys, the test results are in. I’m told I have some increased density in the right lung area, due to Atelectasis. I’m going to need more tests. Isn’t this just f**king great! I’m so confused right now. I try so hard to take care of myself. I don’t know what else to do. I don't smoke, drink, eat fatty foods, I exercise, etc. Oh well…I’ll keep you all up to date on my tests and test results to come. This really sucks!

Please excuse me for not being very active on the site. I'm in a lot of pain...physically and mentally right now. It's hard to sit at the computer. I'm not going anywhere....we're all family here. I just need to do what I have to, and get through all this BS.

Joey

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Add Reply