Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Maya; First Post
Topic Started: Aug 9 2011, 06:36 PM (18,167 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Didn’t know what to say so…………………………..
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

oldguy
Member Avatar
oldguy
Nice front end.....the Pete that is.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Peterbilt359
Member Avatar

Just my opinion here, but somebody ruined a perfectly good Pete and then got Maya to pose with it.

oldguy
Member Avatar
oldguy
You got that right.

1stimestar
Member Avatar
Because I can!
Lol Dave showed those (that one and others) to me before the show even started. She's got a hot body for sure. So. Didn't we all? Hahha.

Jyri
Member Avatar

She has a great attitude but I don't know if Dalton is the right place for a driver that inexperienced. I think driving that slowly is just dangerous. But yes, she is an eye candy for sure.

Keyz56
Member Avatar
IRT Board Administrator
Jyri
Aug 10 2011, 12:11 AM
She has a great attitude but I don't know if Dalton is the right place for a driver that inexperienced. I think driving that slowly is just dangerous. But yes, she is an eye candy for sure.
She seems young, but don't let that fool ya. I started off on a B61 Mack, double split stick. The guy had about 4 trucks, (Vehecio & Sons) and I was only 17 years old. I loved trucks and the smell of diesel & asphalt! Anyway....first, you had to be Italian....."CHECK", then you had to have connections......"CHECK".....so I was in. The guy took me around the block a few times and said, "OK kid, your hauling asphalt tomorrow at 5am..."DON'T BE FRIGGIN' LATE"! You'll follow Charlie, he'll show you the ropes. I learned that sucker in less than a week, driving through the streets of Queens, NY. NYC might not be "The Dalton", but you can ask "Oldguy" about that place.....it was a bi##h!

The Moral of The Story: "Maya can do it"! Posted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

Being young may have its advantages. When I was around 10 years old we were bailing a field for a city farmer about 15 miles from the farm. My uncle drove my Great Grandpa out there because he wanted to supervise. So when we were done my Uncle and Great Grandpa were have a discussion on who was going to drive him back in the car (My Uncle or Me). The old man did not want me to drive him (he did not trust a youngen driving him) so I ended up driving the Tractor (IH 656), the Bailer (68 New Hollander), and two hay wagons back to the farm. I backed this string up into the barn so we could unload the last wagon. If you made me do this today the Bailer would have been in the Ditch and I would have torn a new hole in the barn.

I think as far as driving she is doing pretty good, she has not rolled to a stop on a hill or driven off into the ditch. I also note that she is being blamed for driving to slow but is she not following Tony? I believe Tony is setting the speed not her.
Quote Post Goto Top

lonestar7
Member Avatar

Is that really her? Can't see her face very well in that photo.

1stimestar
Member Avatar
Because I can!
Yes it's really her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Maya · Next Topic »
Add Reply