Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
I Contacted a lot of Drivers & Asked Them To Stop By
Topic Started: Sep 2 2017, 09:03 AM (250 Views)
Keyz56
Member Avatar
IRT Board Administrator
I contacted a lot of IRT drivers and asked them to stop by from Twitter.
It was hard to know if some of them where the real drivers, but I asked anyway.

So let's see what happens.........9/2/2017
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Awesome. Rick is on twitter and usually doesn't mind talking or taking questions. Not sure Hugh knows what a computer is.
Quote Post Goto Top

Keyz56
Member Avatar
IRT Board Administrator
king
Sep 2 2017, 10:26 PM
Awesome. Rick is on twitter and usually doesn't mind talking or taking questions. Not sure Hugh knows what a computer is.
I contacted Rick a few days ago, but he hasn't answered me. Nobody answered me! I told them I was a Moderator for the IRT Forum.

Hugh is NOT on Twitter. Unless he's under a different name. A lot of people do that....."I do"! :$ I don't trust people out there.

I contacted Rick, Reno, Alex, Lisa, Todd, Maya, Ron Mangum, Polar Industries, VP Express Inc. com, 365 Trucking.com,
Mark Kohaykewych, Art (might not be him though), Steph (maybe......what's her last name?),
and left a post on Darrell's page....sure miss that guy.

I might have left a few drivers out....I can't remember. I found so many of them that might not have been them...ya know?

Keyz56
Member Avatar
IRT Board Administrator
I keep trying on Twitter to contact some of the IRT drivers and crew, but still "NO LUCK"!

Anyone on FaceBook here? Why not give it a shot and try to contact them to see if they'll talk with us?

Sabre86
Member Avatar

I don't do Facebook, never have, and it seems fewer and fewer celebrities use Twitter much anymore. Most seem to be on Instagram or another social media now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Add Reply