Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
"IRT in India"
Topic Started: Aug 31 2017, 08:45 PM (194 Views)
Keyz56
Member Avatar
IRT Board Administrator
"Comcast On Demand" has the 2 seasons of Deadliest Roads on the Discovery Channel. I never, (at the time), got to see them in India. HOLY SHIT! Did any of you guys see that season? If so, remember the "Death Road", (I think they called it)? I have no idea, (as a truck driver), how the hell they drive on those roads. Totally insane! If you can get to watch it, you are gonna love it. Lisa was awesome there. Extreme driving conditions!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

king

I saw this. From what I remember Rick and Dave hated the trucks and quit. Lisa stuck it out. Trucks were in seriously bad shape.

Keyz56
Member Avatar
IRT Board Administrator
king
Sep 2 2017, 10:33 PM
I saw this. From what I remember Rick and Dave hated the trucks and quit. Lisa stuck it out. Trucks were in seriously bad shape.
Those trucks sucked! They were mostly made out of wood too. How friggin' stupid and unsafe, haha!

The first season where they were in India was exciting man. I'd never drive on those roads!

They couldn't pay me enough to drive there. Remember how crowded it was in the cities?

king

I don't think I could visit India. Too many people and driving is like nascar. Love the food though.

Keyz56
Member Avatar
IRT Board Administrator
I hear ya King. But remember the spotters? "GO GO GO"! Haha Funny shit man!

Elara
Member Avatar

I saw it, too. Lisa, even though she had a moment of wanting out, really proved herself. Alex was in the first episode, but left, didn't he? Didn't Hugh try it one season?
Watching that series made the ice roads looked like a vacation.

Keyz56
Member Avatar
IRT Board Administrator
Yeah Elara, Lisa did great in India. Alex got scared shit when he got into that fender bender and a whole crowd surrounded him, LOL!

king

Hugh did South America.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · IRT Deadliest Roads · Next Topic »
Add Reply