Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Ice Road Truckers-Season 11
Topic Started: Jun 5 2017, 12:11 PM (7,121 Views)
Keyz56
Member Avatar
IRT Board Administrator
Get ready......"We're Back"!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

https://www.facebook.com/Iceroadtruckertodd/ Lots of comments from Todd here, he is really giving details just confirming what we knew. Season 11 coming.
Quote Post Goto Top

Keyz56
Member Avatar
IRT Board Administrator
OK....I don't know why they had to show us 8 minutes of nothing.

Waiting for next week!
:blink:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Keyz56
Jun 22 2017, 07:13 PM
[url]Hey King, are you saying that Alex won't go back to Alaska? What is it....he doesn't like the Dalton or the states? . [/color]

He had a bad accident. I don't believe they were going to take him back.

Thanks for cleaning the place up. It was getting too cluttered.

FYI on the outdoor episodes, Mountain Men does same thing, they are old episodes re-cut but cable companies mark them as new. Only premieres are on Thursdays.
Quote Post Goto Top

Sabre86
Member Avatar

Hi everyone. Posted Image

Sabre86
Member Avatar

Okay, here we go again.

The intro makes it look like everyone is going to die, or nearly die, but I’m sure that is not the case. Even the close calls probably won't be that close. It was nice that the season is dedicated to Darrell.

Not sure it would make any sense for Lisa to be doing everything on her own. It’s just not a one person job. But of course, it’s all for the show, or I guess Lisa could just feel obligated to continue on for Darrell. And I swear she looks more and more like my older sister every year.

Todd feels the need, the need for speed. (Yeah, just watched Top Gun the other day.)

Mark should have just asked Lisa to come back if he needs as many bodies as possible.

Steph, meh. Maybe she’ll grow on me this season, but please lose the nose ring.

It’s Art! We can’t have IRT without Art, our comic relief.

Art has brain cells left? LOL! j/k

Unless I’m completely wrong, a loss of air pressure means the brakes cannot be disengaged, as the air is used to release the breaks, making it fail safe rather than fail deadly.

Definitely not growing on me.

So is the theme this season that everyone has had a really crappy year?

Okay, where the heck was Alex? Hopefully he won’t spend most of the season in IRT purgatory like last year.

I never expect much during a first episode, but the previews look good. I just hope they’ve done them so it looks a lot more interesting than it actually will be.

I do wish it was on earlier. With as many hours as I’ve been working each week for the past 3+ months, staying up even to 10:00 to watch the show is hard.

Keyz56
Member Avatar
IRT Board Administrator
Great summery as usual Sabre86.....thanks!

I agree about Lisa. I thought I noticed in the coming attractions for this week,
Mark was talking to her about all the loads he has. She really has none. Maybe she will go with Mark.

I don't know, there's something about Art that I like, "Eh Boye"?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Keyz56
Aug 27 2017, 11:40 PM
Great summery as usual Sabre86.....thanks!

I agree about Lisa. I thought I noticed in the coming attractions for this week,
Mark was talking to her about all the loads he has. She really has none. Maybe she will go with Mark.

I don't know, there's something about Art that I like, "Eh Boye"?
Check out the Ep. 3 description, it says she asks Mark for help. This would mean either loads or loans I'd guess.
Quote Post Goto Top

Peterbilt359
Member Avatar

Interesting start to the season. I don't remember if it's the same as last year but they're showing Todd on the opening credits before Alex. He must be their new golden boy. Being that he's shown so little I wonder why Alex sticks around, he's the one that's been on the show the longest and gets shown the least.

Federer91

Why was the episode 10 minutes short? Are they doing now 30 minute episodes? The premiere was good, lot's ot interesting stuff to come, by the looks of the previews. I don't know if i like them having Darrells son in the season, so early after his fathers passing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Discuss The Show here · Next Topic »
Add Reply