Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Ice Road Truckers-Season 10
Topic Started: Apr 1 2016, 06:07 PM (7,391 Views)
Peterbilt359
Member Avatar

Sabre86
Sep 22 2016, 11:05 PM
So what is that constant beeping in Alex’s truck?
I noticed that too, pretty damn annoying.

Maybe it's just me, but with the places they're taking these trucks if it were me I'd want something a little older, no computer BS, no regen BS, a nice stack of springs on the front axle rather than the soft riding 2 leaf setup like Todd's that broke. A few times going over those humps it looked like if it weren't for the shocks holding the rear end up the air bag would have been ripped right off of the base on the rear-rear.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sabre86
Member Avatar

Peterbilt359
Sep 29 2016, 12:17 PM
Sabre86
Sep 22 2016, 11:05 PM
So what is that constant beeping in Alex’s truck?
I noticed that too, pretty damn annoying.

Maybe it's just me, but with the places they're taking these trucks if it were me I'd want something a little older, no computer BS, no regen BS, a nice stack of springs on the front axle rather than the soft riding 2 leaf setup like Todd's that broke. A few times going over those humps it looked like if it weren't for the shocks holding the rear end up the air bag would have been ripped right off of the base on the rear-rear.

They need the King of Obsolete.

Sabre86
Member Avatar

This is why they need a truck with all-wheel drive.

Easy to put the “rivalry” aside when their contract requires it.

Would have liked to see Alex with the convoy. If they really wanted their “top” drivers, it would be Alex and not Steph.

I wish I could be as calm and relaxed as Alex when put into a stressful situation.

Ugh, Steph, please lose the nose ring. It just makes me cringe.

Darrell/Mark and Lisa shouldn’t stop. Todd should be able to pull her out. She doesn’t seem to be that buried.

Yes, we know that Art broke through the ice last year. We’ve seen it several times already.

These trucks really are falling apart.

Guess Art is done for the year.

Mark and Darrell need to stop the stupid, scripted arguing.

Why keep arguing while the cabin fills with smoke?

Figured the fire in Darrell’s truck would not happen until the end of the episode. Given how much they hype utter disaster, it will probably turn out to be something fairly minor. Obviously the fire wasn’t serious since they’re continuing on in the previews.

Keyz56
Member Avatar
IRT Board Administrator
Sabre86
Sep 29 2016, 11:03 PM
Obviously the fire wasn’t serious since they’re continuing on in the previews.
I was thinking the same. It was funny how Mark was waving his hands and yelling, "FIRE, FIRE"! LOL

Sabre86
Member Avatar

Once more unto the breach, dear friends

I wish they’d do less repeating, but I guess they were just running out of material at this point.

This is where you want a nice, big C02 extinguisher since it won’t leave residue behind.

Figured the fire wouldn’t be a major problem.

Alex would never leave anyone behind.

Art and Alex, that would be a riot to listen to all the way back.

I assume he knew it was not a power line, because that would be a very bad idea. Even with a non-conductive item, I would not be messing with a live power line. This is why when oversized loads are moved through towns, they have professionals to raise the lines out of the way, and if needed, de-energize the lines.

Art never disappoints.

I wonder why Darrell didn’t have his door open, but everyone else was ready to jump?

Never really expected them to break through the ice, or even come close to it.

Well, if you need a part or two, you might be able to get it from Art’s truck.

Hehe, Alex’s comment about Art’s language.

Alright, a pretty typical ending. I was kind of expecting a post credit scene for Darrell.

Guess we'll see if this will be it or not for the series. Several articles about Darrell mentioned the show had been renewed, but I assume that was put on hold. It will probably just depend if everyone, especially Lisa, wants to continue and the rating were good enough to justify another season.
Edited by Sabre86, Oct 6 2016, 11:33 PM.

Keyz56
Member Avatar
IRT Board Administrator
Thanks for keeping the board alive Sabre. You have a great way of summing up each episode.

To be honest, I really loved the show when they were in Alaska, (the beginning seasons).
But I enjoy the show no matter what. It makes me feel good because my CDL was taken away
from me due to a certain medication I need to take. So now I just have a regular license.
No big deal my wife said. But to me, it's like the end. I started driving trucks at around 17 years old.
And now I can't anymore, (I'm 60). Kinda sucks. But at least I have the wild memories I used to talk with
Oldguy about, LOL. Hunts Point, NY was the best! By that, I mean the worst. The area was
overwhelmed with hookers and drugs. YOU DID NOT LEAVE YOUR TRUCK!!! But it was fun.

Thanks to all about my wife, and hope we can continue this board.

Joey

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Discuss The Show here · Next Topic »
Add Reply